ADMISSION NOTICE FOR 2022-2023
We are requesting for applications for 2022/2023 academic year which will begin on 1st Nov, 2021. Insha Allah
Kindly, note the following points.
1. Applicant must be unmarried.
2. Applicant must not be more than 22 years of age.
3. Applicant must have spent three years in the Jama’at if he is a new convert.
4. Applicant must have passed secondary school education or its equivalent.
5. An interview should be conducted at local level and only devoted and sincere applicant should be selected.
6. Applicants must know how to read Holy Quran and have some basic religious knowledge.
7. When selected, a thorough medical test should be conducted and sent along. List of the proposed test is attached.
8. The Applicant suffering from serious /Chronic diseases e.g. Hypertension, Cancer, Diabetes, Stroke, Heart Disease, Piles, Peptic Ulcer, Sickle Cell and Hepatitis B & C should not apply for admission.
9. The candidates must fill the Admission form & Devotee form
10. According to rules of Ghana immigration Service, it is illegal for a foreign student to enter Ghana without passport. On entering it should bear an entry stamp of Ghana Immigration. On the same passport, the residence permit will be sought from Ghana immigration office during the stay in Ghana. No student will be given admission who entered Ghana without valid passport.
11. The passport must be valid at least for (5) five years.
12. A list of some items such as uniform, shoes etc which must be brought along is attached. If an applicant cannot bring these items along, he should bring $200 to buy these items in Ghana.
13. All approved and selected applicants (from Anglophone countries) should report before 30th September 2022.
14. All approved and selected applicants (from Francophone countries) should report before 1st June. 2022. They will have special classes for English Language before the start of the year.
NOTE: All applications that suit the criteria of admission should be sent through office of Tabshir, UK.
One may contact us on the following: