Jamiatul Mubashireen, previously known as Ahmadiyya Muslim Missionary Training College (AMMTC), has served to a good level the cause of Islam Ahmadiyyat. It has played a key role in the widespread of Islam Ahmadiyyat worldwide particularly in the African Continent.
Ahmadiyya Muslim Missionary Training College (A.M.M.T.C) started on 21 March 1966 under the auspices of Maulana Ata-Ullah Kaleem, the then Ameer and Missionary-In-Charge, Ghana. The college operated on the batch system with an initial population of thirteen (13), comprising nine Ghanaians and four (4) Nigerians. Maulvi Muhammad Saddique Gurdaspuri Sahib was appointed as the first Principal with Mr. Jibreel Saeed as the Housemaster.
Transfer of the College
The college is now cited in Ekumfi-Ekrawfo in the Central Region of Ghana, having been transferred from Saltpond on 6 January 2003. Historically, Ekumfi-Ekrawfo is the birthplace of Ahmadiyyat in Ghana, where the first Ghanaian Ahmadi - Chief Mahdi Appah hailed. This is the place where the first Markazi Missionary – Maulana Abdur Raheem Nayyar was received in 1921 after disembarking in saltpond.
Inauguration of new building
Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (May Allah strengthen him with His mighty
help), The Supreme Leader of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at Worldwide,
officially inaugurated the new...